Thursday, May 20, 2010

20.05.2010

h0nEy~
thx a lots~
when i need u,u always beside me~
from last year until today~
everything i let u noe~
when i fell lonely,tired,and sad....u always beside me~
but....now i feel lonely~
no one noe wat happen~
i feel so lonely~
why i must thinking so many thing~

If....i dissapear at dis world~
If....i dissapear at dis skul~
If....i dissapear at dis house~


WHO ARE THE PPL WILL MISS ME???
the answer is NO~
every ppl wan me to dissapear at dis world~
Every ppl hate me~
However i help everyone do everything~
they wont think i'm their frenZ~

I need Best FrenZ~
I need FamilY~
I need HoneY~
I need BabY~
I need Wen Wen:)
I need Crazy Geng~
I need Shaly~
I need Derrick~
I need Natalie~
I need Linger~
I need L0Ve~
I need YOU~~

I Hate lonely~
I Hate PPL leave me alone~

PLS DUN LEAVE ME ALONE~
BRING ME TO THE PLACE EVERYONE WONT FIND ME!!!
I WAN DISSAPEAR!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment